PEOPLTALK TV INTERNSHIP/ FALL 2103Bookmark This
DescriptionTHE PEOPLETALK SHOW FALL INTERNSHIP
Submission Deadline: September 31, 2013
PeopleTalk TV successfully produced a show that is engaging, insightful, and one of a kind with exclusive celebrity interviews and VIP access to the hottest events. PeopleTalk is now suggesting a NEW twist to our talk show “PeopleTalk”. We will be discussing topics people talk about but afraid to speak out working closely with the people who face today’s challenges due to unfortunate situations. PeopleTalk will allow others in need the opportunity to receive great advice and support from some of the most successful celebrities, business owners, entrepreneurs, authors, musicians, philanthropists, average individuals, and friends and family.
Internships: The PeopleTalk Show is accepting applications from students interested in helping out with the production of the program. Internships require a three to four-month, two-day per week commitment (8:45 – 3:30). This is a nonpaid internship with possibility of permanent hire with PeopleTalk TV.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Interns assist with all aspects of the show's production. Tasks include:
• Email/ Call-screening
• Checking in with guests
• Assist CEO with celebrity interview
• Attend exclusive events at request
• In charge of all other interns making sure all is in order
• Pitching ideas and help with fundraisers
• Providing research assistance and basic audio editing
• Website content maintenance
• Social media maintenance
• Performing various menial tasks that are essential to the daily running of the office
• Some journalism and office experience is preferred, but not required.
• Applicants should be highly motivated self-starters who can work in an environment of live news radio.
• Applicants should be aware of news and political affairs in Atlanta and beyond.
• Website production skills are a welcome addition; please note them in your cover letter.