Graphic Design Intern - Hired On Opportunity After 2 weeks of stellar performanceBookmark This
DescriptionSAG-AFTRA production company is seeking creative, self-motivated, driven, organized, positive, go-getting trend setters to work on the front lines of our graphic design team. INTERNSHIP TO HIRE OPPORTUNITY AFTER 30 DAYS.
IMDb credit given after 2 weeks of great performance
Exciting, fast paced, insightful look into the Entertainment Industry, while having fun building your network rapidly. This is an opportunity others dream about and does not come around very often. We are growing so fast we need to double our team.
This is a professional, dedicated, reliable position to be taken very seriously. This is for only for those who are looking to advance their careers, and make things happen, and literally walk right in to the Entertainment Industry.
- Creativity, Organization, Reliability, Intuition, Dedication and Reliability ARE A MUST.
- You would be working side by side with our SAG-AFTRA production company consisting of producers, directors, actors, PR, media relations, talent agencies, and casting directors.
- You will also be invited as a VIP employee to our 500 attendee screening event next month.
- You get to be on set for every shoot, attend every meeting, and immediately receive an IMDb credit.
-THIS IS A WORK FROM HOME VIRTUAL INTERNSHIP BETWEEN PRODUCTION MEETINGS AND FILMING.
*****THIS IS FOR GO-GETTERS THAT WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO GET THE JOB DONE.******
- THIS IS AN INTERNSHIP FOR THOSE LOOKING TO LEARN, SUCCEED AND GET AHEAD IN LIFE.
- YOU MUST THINK AND HAVE A FAST PACED, CREATIVE, RELIABLE, COMPLIANT, WORK ETHIC
- MUST BE INSIGHTFUL AND TAKE INTUITION TO LEARN CERTAIN THINGS THAT CAN BE GOOGLED
***IF YOU CANNOT HANDLE WORKING UNDER PRESSURE, A FAST PACED TIMETABLE, BEING PART OF A TEAM, BEING RELIABLE, DELIVERING BY DEAD LINES, CONTRIBUTING WHEREVER AND WHENEVER, PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT.
Our staff is very friendly, family like, and fun to work with. We are all very well connected, and take care of those who work hard very well.
****If you prove yourself you have the opportunity to get hired on within 2 weeks*****
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback