Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Liberty Theatre & Cultural Center, Inc.
DescriptionThe Liberty Theatre & Cultural Center, Inc. is a non-profit organization based in Columbus, GA. The theatre opened in 1925 and has hosted such greats as Ma Rainey and Cab Calloway. The theatre is currently in the midst of a revitalization period and has a full season of events and programs scheduled. The theatre is currently in need of someone to update its website regularly, design flyers, and other promotional items.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience with Word Press websites
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
-Please send work samples