Talent InternAspire Talent Management
Social Media Internship for Entertainment WebsiteTheYoungFolks.com
Website DesignRIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Event PlanningScene Network
Bleu Magazine/Bombshell by Bleu-Online Beauty WriterBleu Magazine
Television Development InternDeparture Films
Start Up for VIDEO APP (Don't just copy & paste your text! We want SERIOUS applicants!)Eternalize.It
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
119 Pine Street
Posted: June 08 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Jass Bianchi is a upcoming music artist and brand based in Boston.
From NYC Showcases, Ciphers, Battles, Magazine/TV Interviews, 10 Deep Music Video Sponsorship, MTV Pilots, Voice Over Work from Radio Stations including KISS-FM, KPKX, WPST, WFLC, Hosting Shows, and Directing Music Videos, Jass Bianchi continues to further her music career and reaching thousands across the globe.
Here is the website
We would like an intern to promote and manage the website, contests, twitter, facebook page and collecting emails to add to our fanbase. The intern will be responsible for creating opportunities and promoting with blogs, radio, social network group, magazine, any electronic media, and other media outlets.
- Coordinate interpersonal relationships with local vendors and possible collaborators.
- Brainstorm and construct new opportunities that will leak into untapped markets and demographics.
- Provide links to 1-3 profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and account management
- Creative skill and great networking skill
- Be motivated, goal oriented, persistent, responsible and innovative.
- Have passion for music and art. (Not mandatory but a plus).