Marketing InternBookmark This
The Connect Internet Radio Show
DescriptionThe Connect is a New up and coming online radio show. The Connect addresses everyday community and teen issues, while attempting to motivate and uplift listeners. The Connect is all about connecting the listeners to the issues so that we can work together to provide solutions. The show is based in Washington, DC. in the NoMa Area. We are looking for a positive and ambitious self starter.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with special events to promote show and increase listeners.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for potential sponsors.
Requirements- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.