Marketing InternBookmark This
DescriptionMajestic Creations is accepting applicants for the Marketing Intern Position. This dynamic growing enterprise is seeking a motivated, self starter who is interested in learning more about corporate operations. In particular, the company is primarily focused on Media, Communications, Project Management and Entertainment industry professionals. The candidate should be prepared to submit an updated resume, cover letter and a brief summary of experience as well as why this is the position the candidate is seeking. You should be detailed oriented, willing to provide assistance to the Creative Director and provide administrative functions as well as personal assistance. You must have your own transportation, smart phone, access to home office because you can work from home when not providing support outside the home. Please be professional, punctual, organized and computer savvy with knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel and willingness to travel occasionally. Applicant must be participating in program to satisfy college requirements. We anticipate your response.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.