Communications & Marketing InternshipSex With Emily
Entertainment Marketing InternThe L.A. Office
Entry Level Assistant Manager, Customer ServiceMainstream Promotions
Social Media Marketing InternshipCGEM Talent
Egotastic Entertainment Studio Seeks Summer and School Year InternsEgotastic!
Video Assist / VTRdakdan entertainment
Script Consultantdakdan entertainment
Off Broadway ShowBookmark This
Le Scandal Cabaret
407 West 42nd St
New York, NY
Posted: June 09 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLe Scandal Cabaret is NYC's longest running variety show, playing on Theater Row, 42nd St in the heart of Times Square. Le Scandal features circus, variety, burlesque, and live music.
The internship provides the unique opportunity to learn all aspects of producing and/or performing in a live theatrical production. You will learn marketing and promotion, stage managing, the interesting history of American vaudeville theater, and if you are a performer/musician, an opportunity to perform in a professional off Broadway production.
ResponsibilitiesFrom day one of the internship, you’ll be working with professional entertainers, a well established cabaret, theatrical production team.
What you will be doing:
• Brainstorming and implementing marketing ideas, promotion, publicity and social media skills.
• Manage Le Scandal Cabaret online presence across social media channels and updating the blog
• Stage managing during the show
• Performing, dance, sing, play an instrument, create an act. (if applies, not required)
RequirementsSome background in advertising, media, and communications
* Performance training: music/dance/circus/specialty (if applies/not required)
• Personable, friendly and communicate effectively
• Strong computer skills, with design experience in Adobe Creative Suite a plus