Office/Development InternHot Snakes Media
TV Editor and director assitantInternship Plus
Reality Television Production InternshipGigantic! Productions
Production, Social Media and/or Research Intern for New Comedy PodcastThe SunShame State
Talent Management/Entertainment InternRED MANAGEMENT GROUP
PR/Marketing/ Entertainment InternshipBookmark This
ATL Red Carpet
DescriptionHave you ever thought about working behind the scenes on an event? Do you have the passion to make sure things go as planned? Do you want to know what it takes to be an entertainment project coordinator/ manager? Do you have the drive to compete with other interns for a spot as a jr project coordinator? Do you want to increase your knowledge in marketing/ PR? Do you love and understand how to work social media? Do you have what it takes to be in the sales department?
If you answered YES to all of these questions, then this is the right internship for you.
ATL Red Carpet is Atlanta's #1coverage company. ATL Red Carpet is a event coverage company that specializes in press coverage for red carpet events in Metro Atlanta Area. We have a crew of 20+ Professional Video Host and over 10 production crews to cover multiple events red carpet functions in the city. We have a media list of over 50 entertainment blogs that we distribute our video content too directly.
Responsibilities- Eager to learn the entertainment industry
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possess skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Being able to think out side the box
- Jack of all trades
Requirements- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns and update Web sites
- Work together with other interns
- Work well with the staff
- Organize staff and team coordination
- Coming up with outside resources
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, Powerpoint, Access...etc)