Social Media & Community Management Intern411Fan.com
Brooklyn Playhouse now hiring film & media internsRendezvous New York
Digital Production InternCommercialize TV
Interns needed in Nashville, TN, Oklahoma City, OK & Austin, TX or virtually year round!Big Hearted Babes
Production InternBookmark This
902 Broadway, 9th floor
New York, NY
DescriptionCinedigm is a leading entertainment distributor and the largest aggregator of independent digital content worldwide. We distribute feature films, TV programs and web originals via digital download, streaming, video-on-demand, Blu-ray, DVD, and theatrical release.
Responsibilities- Documenting and dispersal of physical materials, once they have been delivered to Cinedigm from the Filmmakers. Materials will need to be distributed both internally and to various post houses/vendors. Must be comfortable navigating and working with FTP sites, ASPERA, and similar software as uploading files to internal and external FTP sites will be a significant portion of the work load.
- Updating of our internal Delivery Checklist and Theatrical Delivery Production Schedule on a daily (or as needed) basis. Assisting with the weekly Theatrical Production meeting will also be required.
- Uploading and organizing marketing and production materials to our internal company servers/folders for Ancillary and Theatrical Marketing Departments. Working with and assisting the marketing department will be an intricate part of the position.
- Check in of master and drive deliverables (logging, barcoding, & verification)
- DVD and Blu-ray - review & QC discs
- General administrative duties (phones, filing, copying, faxing, shipping, etc.)
Requirements- Deadline oriented with strong follow up and multi-tasking skills
- Works well independently; enjoys running with tasks and taking ownership of projects
- Fluent in Microsoft Office
- Experience with Final Cut Pro and Photoshop a plus