Public Relations InternBookmark This
10th Avenue Enterprises, Inc
2000 Riveredge Pkwy. NW, Ste. 885
Description10th Avenue Enterprises, Inc handles all business dealings for Jacob Burrage aka JB. These business dealings include promotions for his books, production of his stage plays through J. Burrage Productions, LLC, licensing, etc.
We're looking for an motivate intern to help with public relations for JB. JB is managed by a Las Vegas based management firm, and the intern will work closely with JB for local PR and work with the manager and his PR team. To get an idea of what JB is about, visit www.teamjbonline.com.
Entertainment in this posting includes book promotions, stage plays productions, possible stage tours, possible book events, possible film development. We bring a select few of event planners and music producers to be a part of our projects.
This is an UNPAID internship. This could change, depending on financial outlook and how much money the intern brings in through their work.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Visit www.teamjbonline.com to understand what this assignment is about.