Social Media & Community Management InternAgoraquest llc
Event Design & Production InternThe Visionary Group
Marketing and Events InternSound Nightclub
Independent Record Label: Social Media/Marketing Internship! Commission-Based Pay! DC/Metro Area!3DMusicGroup
Graphics DesignWe Are Famous Creative
Public Relations InternBookmark This
VanceNyCC PR Firm
DescriptionCompany, a small public relations firm handling busy clients, is looking for an intern interested in learning all aspects of the public relations field. The intern who fills this position should expect to learn the field from top to bottom, and will complete graduate from this program ready to enter any fast-paced public relations firm with excellent skills. It's essential that applicants to this position have excellent communication skills, demonstrate creativity, and understand the importance of attending to even the smallest details.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.