Writers for a growing Geek entertainment companyGeektified LLC
GRAPHIC DESIGNER / PRINT PRODUCTION ARTIST INTERNSHIPMiss California Latina
Full Time Assignment - Coordinator for Vsauce YouTube ChannelsGenesis Global Recruiting
Skyy Level Media Summer InternSkyy Level Media
Social Media Intern Needed for New & Exciting Music Company! (D.C/ Metro Area)3DMusicGroup
Public Relations InternBookmark This
DescriptionThe Brave New World Global Entertainment Association (BNW Global) is looking for communications interns with a skill set in either public relations or journalism to assist with multiple projects ranging from music project promotions to community events. We’re looking for talented writers who have a love for music, entertainment and community involvement. ??Aspects of this internship are available on a virtual basis and will largely focus on social media and marketing, article writing and blogging, while further opportunities for event coordination and production, including media days, will be made available to interns in the Seattle, WA, Los Angeles, CA and Atlanta, GA areas. BNW Global internships are intensive and very hands on. This internship is ideal for assertive self-starters who are ready for real world experience. **This internship is for credit only.**
ResponsibilitiesInterns will have a chance to research, write about and help publicize BNW Global's roster of clients in the music, film/television/theater, and sports industries, including founder, Shyan Selah’s album projects to be distributed via INGrooves/Universal Music (www.shyanselah.com). Interns will also:
- Learn about media relations practices, entertainment marketing and promotion
- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.