Office/Development InternHot Snakes Media
TV Editor and director assitantInternship Plus
Reality Television Production InternshipGigantic! Productions
Production, Social Media and/or Research Intern for New Comedy PodcastThe SunShame State
Talent Management/Entertainment InternRED MANAGEMENT GROUP
Publicity and Promotions InternshipBookmark This
Allied Integrated Marketing
6908 Hollywood Blvd, 3rd Floor
Los Angeles, CA
Allied Hispanic, a division of Allied Integrated Marketing, connects brands to the Latino market and executes Hispanic marketing campaigns for film, television, music and games. Allied Hispanic has recently worked on Wreck it Ralph, Finding Nemo 3D, Pain and Gain, Now You See Me, Monsters University, The Lone Ranger and Planes. Future projects include: The Little Mermaid Diamond Anniversary Edition, The Wolf of Wall Street and Frozen.
Allied Hispanic is looking for a bilingual intern that could be available Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Schedule would be from 10:00AM till 5:00PM.
ResponsibilitiesDaily tasks include but are not limited to:
- Compiling daily breaks to monitor our films
- Covering screenings when needed
- Assisting in executing WOM film grassroot events
- Researching and contacting potential partners and word of mouth groups for each movie
- Brainstorming and executing movie-themed events
- Helping with promotional item mailings and organizing/maintaining our promo item inventory
- Assisting the Pub and Promo team with daily needs
- It is a credit only internship
- A bilingual (English- Spanish) understanding of the culture and language of Hispanics in Los Angeles
- Available to work on select weekends to cover screenings or possible WOM events, intern will be remunerated.