Reel InternsBookmark This
Reel Righteous Entertainment
5818 Lankershim Blvd
North Hollywood, CA
DescriptionReel Righteous Entertainment is a film, television and new media production company where positivity, inspiration and integrity come first. Our mission is to change the stigmas that surround the African American community through positive, interesting, edgy programming. We are located in North Hollywood, California.
Reel Internship Program (RIP)
Our innovative hands-on Reel Internship program allows our interns to learn every aspect of film-making and hone those skills through our 6-12 month program. Our interns are required to dedicate 8 days per month to our program. The project-based curriculum is designed to reflect a real-world environment while encouraging interns to explore their own creativity and passions. While there is no monetary pay, our interns learn skills that students typically pay thousands of dollars in traditional college settings.
Our interns learn from industry professionals that have advanced knowledge in every aspect of production, which includes cinematography, set design lighting, writing, and marketing. Interns will also accumulate production credits by exercising their learned skills through our online digital television platform, The Reel Network. The goal of our program is to make sure that interns are equipped to leave our program with a Reel knowledge of the business and successfully create opportunities for themselves.
If interested please visit our website, email our team with a short introduction and we will respond with application.
Please do not hesitate to call upon one of our recruiters for assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Again, thank you for your interest in working with TRN/ Reel Righteous Entertainment
ResponsibilitiesResearch content, photos, and archive footage
• Assist in field shoots as needed and available
• Assist in writing and editing episodes and promos
• Log and transcribe tapes of interviews and b-roll
• Develop an understanding of copyright issues, how to obtain clearance, and the basics of fair use law
• Assist in setting-up and conducting interviews
• Operate studio and field production equipment
RequirementsMust have an interest/ passion in the entertainment industry. Self-motivated, ready to work hard, learn and grow. Must have a can-do attitude.
• Must be a minimum of 16 years old.
• Proficiency in conducting internet research required
• Must exhibit attention to detail, excellent organization, and communication skills
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize tasks sufficiently while working independently
• Interest in television production or related field required
• Producing/content internships require a commitment of at least 16 hours per week for a minimum of 12 weeks. Technical production internships require a minimum of 8 hours per week for 12 weeks.