Event StaffPop Up Fright Nightz
Independent Record Label: Social Media/Marketing Internship! Commission-Based Pay!3DMusicGroup
Editorial / Journalism Intern3DMusicGroup
Independent Record Label: Social Media/Marketing Internship! Commission-Based Pay! DC/Metro Area!3DMusicGroup
************************************************ REALITY TV DEVELOPMENT DEPARTMENT INTERNSHIPSuperfine Films (Los Angeles office)
Research Development / InternBookmark This
Gate City Management
DescriptionGate City Management is a management company that specialize in Artist Management, Business Management , and Production Management. We work with independent/major artists, models, and actors. We also work the film, Tv, awards shows, and festivals as production management.
We are currently looking for individuals for our research and development team. Individuals must be able to report to the office once a week for weekly meetings. Most work will be done at leisure time from home. These individuals will help locate new leads for events, artists, clients etc. Also help to post to social media sites Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, etc.
Internship will lead to full time position as Director of Research Director if work is sufficient.
Bouns: Attending Private and public events, parties, Tv and Film Screening, festivals and concerts.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment