Reality Television Production InternshipGigantic! Productions
Production, Social Media and/or Research Intern for New Comedy PodcastThe SunShame State
Talent Management/Entertainment InternRED MANAGEMENT GROUP
Social Media Internship for Entertainment WebsiteTheYoungFolks.com
Web & Graphic Designer InternGenius In Motion
SAG-AFTRA Production Company Seeking Assistant ProducerBookmark This
DescriptionAre you looking to work directly with a team of producers, directors, actors, and be around an A list crowds? Like working on set and being well rounded? Want to walked into the entertainment industry directly by a producer?
Kickster Productions is seeking a team of 3 assistant producer interns that are looking to gain knowedge, experience, and appreciate when an opportunity comes across their plate.
If you are:
- take initiative
- an excellent communicator, and
- IT and internet savvy
.....We are looking for a team for the SAG-AFTRA films, TV Pilots and Documentaries we produce and are in production for now.
Those who can manage, handle pressure, a fast pace, are not sensitive, are very resourceful, and excellent at doing research, and enjoy learning and staying well educated, informed.
Responsibilities- Reading, monitoring and responding to confidential emails,
- Managing his schedule and calendar
- Planning, organizing and managing events,
- Answering calls and handling inquiries,
- Preparing correspondence on his behalf
- Commissioning work on the producer's behalf,
- Scheduling with staff, clients, etc.,
- Keeping him cool, calm and collected at all costs, happy and organized.
- Booking meetings,
- Organizing travel and itineraries,
- Taking notes
- Managing his budget,
- Writing executive summaries and newsletters,
- Preparing presentations,
- Managing and reviewing office systems,
- Typing documents,
- Personable and easy to get along with
- knowledgeable in production and a MAJOR BONUS if proficient in editing software and production processes.
- calm under pressure and capable of thinking on your feet.
- not be starstruck around celebrities
You need to have the capability of competently in dealing with situations when the producer is out
You should be confident but humble and appreciate life's gifts and opportunities.
Seek out new clients on your producer's behalf.
- Maintaining confidentiality is a an ABSOLUTE MUST.
Must be able to identity what will keep the him organized and have a good understanding of his goals and objectives.
ABOVE ALL ELSE: Support him his efforts to reach his targets and always reach his strategic goals.