Entertainment Sales & MarketingRock It Entertainment
Sports Management at EventsElite Solutions
EVENT MARKETING INTERN (Atlantic Beach, S.C.)47th & 7th Media
MODEL/DANCER NEEDED FOR TOUR IN CHINA47th & 7th Media
Marketing InternshipArcade Blvd Digital Entertainment
Social Media AmbassadorA Place Called Home
LA/NYC based international television company is searching for a summer intern (option to extend)Tenafly Film Co
Sports TV Host ($300/day) (No Experience Necessary) (Must Live in proximity to NYC or Detroit)The Big Game Tv
Seeking Photographers & Videographers for Productions & EventsBookmark This
Posted: May 30 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPLUS Positive (PLUS+) is a nonprofit organization for plus size men and women. We are on a mission to spread “PLUS Positivity™” by empowering plus size men and women, advocating for size diversity in the media, and encouraging volunteerism to make a positive impact in our local communities
Responsibilities- Takes still photographs and documents the behind-the-scenes making of the events & productions.
- Provide media support at various events, and capture interviews of celebrities and guest
- Edit and upload photo & videos
- Interacting with outside client vendors and members of the media
(Most events are evenings and weekends, typically 1-2 per month)
Requirements- Own or have daily access to photo or video camera and Editing Software
- Knowledge if editing software, and photo/video camera equipment.
- Proof of Experience with still photography
- Ability to capture photos of people in action
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Self-motivated and disciplined