Music and Film Industry Fall 2016 InternshipThe Collectiv
Challenge Tester in Berlin for Urban ChallengerUrban Challenger
Marketing/Social Media85th Street Productions
Entertainment & Fashion BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Social Media Specialist-Labelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Entertainment News ReportingWorld View Television
Post Production Intern (Financial District )Half Yard Productions
Screenwriting InternLA Grip Productions
Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
Posted: June 13 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDr. Misee Harris is a model, philanthropist, and nationally recognized leader in the realm of pediatric and sports dentistry as well as the realm of advocacy for children with developmental disabilities. Dr. Harris graduated with honors from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in 2006. She went on to attend the University Of Kentucky College Of Dentistry, where she earned a Doctorate of Dental Medicine Degree. After graduating from the University of Kentucky College of Dentistry in 2011, she became the first African American woman to be accepted into the University of Kentucky Pediatric Dentistry Residency Program.
In 2013, Dr. Misee Harris founded Project Smile, an organization which focuses on uplifting the self-esteem of young children in all aspects of their life. Throughout this year, she successfully executed several events including Dr. Misee Harris Project Prom, which provided prom dresses for high school seniors throughout the country who otherwise would not be able to afford attending their senior prom.
Recently, Dr. Misee Harris has launched an athletic mouthguard line, ProFit Athletic Mouthguards, that has become the most sought out mouthguard amongst NCAA teams and professional athletes.
Currently Misee is living in Tennessee and filming several television show in Los Angeles, California.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment