Talent Relations Intern (Researcher)AMF Entertainment, Inc.
HIP HOP Company Time2Grind is accepting Fall InternsNI Marketing/ Time2Grind
LA-based media company accepting applicants for adminstrative, research, and PR internships.FMIY Interactive
INTERN POSITION AT TALENT AGENCYAbout Artists Agency
Production InternPoyzen Productions Inc.
Social Media ContentBookmark This
Comedy on Demand
DescriptionComedy on Demand is a small start up company that work's with comedian's to help them get more traffic to their web sites and social media pages as well as implementing their content throughout the internet. Generating likes, followers, and creating more traffic. Organizing email list, fans, and networking a bigger audience. Finding new and resourceful ways to connect their brand to the social world while managing all their social media pages. We're constantly finding creative and innovating ways to reach their audience members and fans. This job requires ingenuity, creativity, and a vast knowledge of the fast pace world of social media.
We are looking for a person who wants to work as a creative genius rather than a coffee wrangler. Interns will have the opportunity to creatively implement our clients content using their business management skills, all while making connections in the comedy world.
Social media relations interns will work out of our Stony Point, NY offices and report to the Vice president of marketing. We're flexible, but ideally interns will work two days a week, between Monday-Friday.Times are flexible. Some hours can and will be done at home. This is an unpaid internship, for academic credit only. Comedy on Demand a fast-growing company, so impress us, and who knows? You might find a place on our team one day.
We're looking for interns with the following skills:
- A vast knowledge of the social media, blogging, and video content
- A vast knowledge of Facebook, twitter, instagram, linkedin, vine, ect...
- Business management skills
- Sincere interest in comedy
- Has a unique perspective and insight of of all media and entertainment
- Internet research skills
- Best if you have your own laptop
- Personal relations experience
- Writing skills and Verbal skills
- Initiative, outgoing, positive, creative awesome sense of humor and outgoing are just some of the quality we would like to see working for us.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Eligible for academic credit and at least 18 years of age