Marketing Intern: Unpaid to Paid PositionWOWIO
Social Media Marketing Intern, Pop Music & FashionThe Coalition Group
General/Programming/Production/Graphics IntershipMnet America
Senior Talent Agent Seeks Intern interested in learning the BUSINESS SIDE of SHOW BUSINESS!Levin Agency
Video Coordinator InternshipThe Orchard
Social Media InternBookmark This
DescriptionTeen Scene (www.teenscene.com) is an entertainment and lifestyle destination for teens and young adults, by teens and young adults.
Originally launched in 2000, Teen Scene provides an innovative platform for teens and young adults to voice their opinions on entertainment, style, travel and life issues -- all in one place. Over the past 13 years, Teen Scene has featured interviews with the likes of everyone from Britney Spears to Betty White, in-depth travel guides on the hottest destinations, beauty tips and tricks from celebrity stylists, and touching personal stories from fellow teens and young adults who have overcome life-threatening illnesses to the frontlines of the War on Terrorism.
Teen Scene is based in sunny West Hollywood, Calif. with a team of writers around the world.
We are searching for highly motivated, creative and dynamic individuals to help us grow. This individual will report directly to the founders of Teen Scene. The ideal candidate is organized, an excellent communicator, resourceful, and passionate about the entertainment industry. Must be a self-starter who is excited to take charge and can excel in an independent environment.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Editor-in-Chief and editors
- Posting about the latest stories from the Teen Scene site to our various social media platforms
- Brainstorming and executing social media programs from Twitter and Instagram takeovers to Google+ Hangouts, etc.
- Assisting with the tracking and reporting of social media efforts to gauge success
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- High level of knowledge and experience with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Youtube, and Tumblr. Not all required, but ideal.
- Experience with content management systems, such as Wordpress, Blogger, Drupal, etc. would be ideal
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Photoshop is ideal, but not required
- Ability to attend/cover events in the Los Angeles-area (must have a car)