Social Media Management InternBookmark This
7922 Clayton Rd.
DescriptionAmazing opportunity for individuals that love to get WILD and creative in the arts and have a passion for film and entertainment. Are you a social media junkie? Are you always posting on the latest news? Then this is the internship for you! Here, you'll be in "the know" and part of the trending topics.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment