Music and Film Industry Fall 2016 InternshipThe Collectiv
Challenge Tester in Berlin for Urban ChallengerUrban Challenger
Marketing/Social Media85th Street Productions
Entertainment & Fashion BloggerLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Social Media Specialist-Labelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Entertainment News ReportingWorld View Television
Post Production Intern (Financial District )Half Yard Productions
Screenwriting InternLA Grip Productions
Social Media and Community Management InternBookmark This
Union Djs Inc.
Posted: July 24 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnion DJs Inc. is an up and coming music Entertainment Company looking for a college student to assist in many aspects of the business. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to gain experience in the music business.
ResponsibilitiesBlogging and promoting! Write a weekly blog for our website www.uniondjsinc.com and to submit it to various music blog sites and news/media outlets. Assist in creating and maintaining database(s). Assist with outreach, researching, and other general administrative tasks. Interns will also be responsible for updating artists’ websites and social media. This position will require working from home with an occasional meeting with upper management when requested. Intern will work from their own computer.
• Proficiency with computer and computer programs
• Website/HTML/SEO/Social Media experience
• Strong grammatical/proofing skills
• Must be self-motivated, articulate and possess strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with co-workers, clients, customers and vendors
• Strong attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management skills