Production CoordinatorBookmark This
White Room Los Angeles
1424 4th Street
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWhite Room Los Angeles is an event management & event Brand-Development company and a leading corporate event presenter. White Room Los Angeles services a collection of global client partners in technology, financial services and consumer products. Event Brand-Development services include staging, design and creative support for Fortune 50 companies, celebrities, Red Carpet events, high profile executives and brands worldwide.
White Room LA is looking for a intern to take the role of Production Coordinator, this role will involve a lot of responsibility and challenges rather than assisting and menial tasks.
The Schedule is flexible, the intern can work in office and from home, as long as we see them once a week.
ResponsibilitiesThis individual should possess the following skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the internship:
• Maintain and update important documents including schedules, contact lists, travel-grids.
• Support Production team with events (in office and on site), ad hoc assignments and ongoing projects .
• Research various aspects of production including venues, décor, vendors, equipment, etc and provide feedback to Production team
• Communicate professionally with Fortune 500 clients to plan their event.
The chosen intern will take part in the planning of our large corporate events. They will participate in the planning, ideation, organization and production of the events. Our intern will build a valuable set of skills in the event business, build their professional resume and make amazing connections with White Room LA.
- Strong computer skills, with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative, professional and self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize/handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills - must have strong social skills on and off the internet
- Strong writing skills with the ability to get the message across
- Enthusiastic and prepared for a challenge
- Creativity – help to come up with ideas and make them work
- Possibility of travel