Editorial / Journalism Intern (Creative Writers)The Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
Public Relations InternThe Atlanta Music Association & Academy for Performing Arts
TALENT AGENT INTERNSHIP AT VPE TALENTVPE Talent
Feature Film Costume Department InternFar Films Inc.
Talent Management Internship at Creative Partners GroupCreative Partners Group
Production CoordinatorBookmark This
White Room Los Angeles
1424 4th Street
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWhite Room Los Angeles is an event management & event Brand-Development company and a leading corporate event presenter. White Room Los Angeles services a collection of global client partners in technology, financial services and consumer products. Event Brand-Development services include staging, design and creative support for Fortune 50 companies, celebrities, Red Carpet events, high profile executives and brands worldwide.
White Room LA is looking for a intern to take the role of Production Coordinator, this role will involve a lot of responsibility and challanges rather than assisting and menial tasks. The right candidate will be considered for progression in the company after a trial basis. This is a huge opportunity for someone who wants to work in the event or entertainment field.
ResponsibilitiesThis individual should possess the following skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the internship:
• Maintain and update important documents including schedules, contact lists, travel-grids.
• Support Production team with events (in office and on site), ad hoc assignments and ongoing projects .
• Research various aspects of production including venues, décor, vendors, equipment, etc and provide feedback to Production team
• Communicate professionally with Fortune 500 clients to plan their event.
The chosen intern will take part in the planning of a huge corporate event we have coming up. They will participate in the planning, ideation, organization and production of the event. Our intern will build a valuable set of skills in the event business and make amazing connections with the opportunity of progression within the White Room LA.
- Strong computer skills, with excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Creative, professional and Self-motivated
- Ability to prioritize/handle multiple tasks simultaneously, and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills - must have strong social skills on and off the internet
- Strong writing skills with the ability to get the message across
- Enthusiastic and prepared for a challenge
- Creativity – help to come up with ideas and make them work
- Minimum of 15 hours availability per week
- Possibility of travel