Talent Management InternBookmark This
Aspire Talent Management
1450 2nd Street Suite 246
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionAspire Talent Management is a boutique talent management company based in Santa Monica, CA, which represents actors, producers and writers in all areas of film, television, web, theater, commercial and voiceover. Our mission is to connect all the dots in a multi-hyphenate's career. We specialize in building industry relationships, branding and unifying our clients' multiple facets into one strategy that intersects all platforms.
We're looking for a candidate who is interested in talent representation and wants to learn about the entertainment industry from a talent rep's perspective. As managers, we are strategically aligned with agents and interact daily with casting directors. This provides interns with an unique vantage point into these career paths as well. This is not a coffee-making, grocery run type of internship. Be prepared to have intimate access!
Responsibilities- Assist managers in all communications with clients (23 actors & 3 screenwriters). This includes, but is not limited to, audition confirmations, receiving client material ( headshots, reels, clips, scripts, bibles, synopses, etc) and e-filing them accordingly, making sure clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- Updating the "Pitch Tracker" with the manager's daily pitches to casting directors and agents.
- Confirm auditions with casting directors
- Creating a flow chart of client relationships within the industry
- Social Media ( Facebook & Twitter) Updates as well as IMDB page maintenance
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications especially Word and Excel, facility in Photoshop and Dropbox.
- Experience/interest in representing talent (actors specifically) & casting
- Familiarity with, IMDBPro, Actors Access/Breakdown Services platform is a plus
- Video editing skills are a plus
- CMS editing experience a plus