Talent Management InternBookmark This
Aspire Talent Management
DescriptionAspire Talent Management is a boutique management company based in Santa Monica, CA, which represents actors, producers and writers in all areas of film, television, web, theater, commercial and voiceover. Our mission is to connect all the dots in a multi-hyphenate's career. We specialize in building industry relationships and unifying our clients' multiple facets into one strategy that intersects all platforms.
We're looking for a candidate who is interested in talent representation and wants to learn first hand what it takes to make it or break it in this industry. As managers, we are strategically aligned with agents and casting directors, which provides interns with an unique vantage point into these careers as well. This is not a coffee-making, grocery run type of internship. Be prepared to have real responsibility!
Responsibilities- Assist the Manager in all communications with clients ( 16 actors). This includes, but is not limited to, audition confirmations, receiving client material ( headshots, reels, clips, etc) and e-filing them accordingly, making sure clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- Updating the "Pitch Tracker" with the Manager's daily pitches to casting directors.
- Confirm auditions with casting directors
- Creating a flow chart of client relationships within the industry
- Social Media ( Facebook & Twitter) Updates as well as IMDB page maintenance
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in representing talent (actors specifically) & casting
- Familiarity with, IMDBPro, Actors Access/Breakdown Services platform is a plus