Talent Management InternBookmark This
Aspire Talent Management
2500 Broadway, Suite F-125
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionWe are a boutique talent management and production company based in Santa Monica, CA, representing actors, producers and writers in all areas of film, television, web, theater, commercial and voiceover. Our mission is to connect all the dots in a multi-hyphenate's career. We specialize in building industry relationships, branding and unifying our clients' multiple facets into one strategy that intersects all platforms.
This is a two day-a-week commitment in our Santa Monica office. There is no pay for this position. We provide lunch daily. You must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program and able to earn college credit in order to qualify for this position.
We're looking for a candidate who is interested in talent representation and wants to learn about the entertainment industry from a talent rep's & producer's perspective. The intern will sit in on client strategy meetings, interact with clients, agents and casting, assist in marketing efforts for clients, collaborate on social media campaigns, learn to use and manage inEntertainment data, research projects and talent with VarietyInsight, read scripts, provide coverage and participate in other tasks and special projects.
This is not a coffee-making, dog-walking, food-running type of internship. Be prepared to have intimate access and the opportunity to juggle multiple responsibilities!
Responsibilities- Assist managers in all communications with clients (22 actors & 3 screenwriters). This includes, but is not limited to, audition confirmations, receiving client material ( headshots, reels, clips, scripts, bibles, synopses, etc) and e-filing them accordingly, making sure clients are responded to in a timely manner.
- Updating our inEntertainment database with the manager's daily pitches to casting directors and agents, project submissions & auditions and calendar entries.
- Confirm auditions with casting directors
- Creating a flow chart of client relationships within the industry
- Social Media ( Facebook & Twitter) Updates as well as IMDB page maintenance
- Keeping resumes updated
- Tracking air dates for clients' new projects
- Creating marketing materials for our actors & writers such as simple postcards, flash cards & one-sheets
- Resizing photos for email pitches & managing the video links and photo collections we maintain for clients
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications especially Word and Excel, facility in Photoshop and Dropbox.
- Experience/interest in representing talent (actors & writers specifically), producing, casting or entertainment PR
- Intimate understanding of major social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube, Vimeo & others
- Familiarity with IMDBPro, Actors Access/Breakdown Services platform and the iE database is a plus
- Video editing skills are a plus
- CMS editing experience a plus