The Event Management internship/Game Entertainment & PromotionsBookmark This
South East San Diego
San Diego, CA
DescriptionAbraham Lincoln High School is proud to announce that the “Hornets” joined the growing youth community with our first season of lacrosse started this past spring of 2009. The “Hornets” offer a higher level of play, instruction, and the opportunity for our youth to play a game that is rich in tradition and history. Lacrosse has its roots right here in North America where the game was originated by Native Americans. We as a team; respect those origins as it now played by athletes all over the world. The South-east area of San Diego where Lincoln High is located is an extremely urban community, where students are in vital need of more social outlets that encourage all opportunities to excel as students to a higher level. Lacrosse combines the skills of basketball, soccer and hockey into a fast paced, high endurance test of strength and agility. Lincoln High School Lacrosse is seeking hard working; creative, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals to fill a number of available internship opportunities.
• Assist in the development and execution of promotions and partner programs.
• Assist with Game Day planning and operations and close out procedures.
• Assist and Support the Event Services team to efficiently prepare, execute, and close out all events.
• Assist in the coordination of events including but not limited to game day signage and distribution and coordination of parking passes.
• Assist in the coordination of game day credential program. This coordination will include but not be limited to maintaining a credential manifest and distribution of all regular season and post season game day credentials.
• Research the event schedules of nearby school events to ensure availability of necessary resources, facilities, parking and venders.
• Creating functioning partnership with media outlets & game telecast network for schedules, music & other pre-game, mid-game, post-game entertainment services.
Application Instructions: Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
RequirementsThe Event Management internship/Game Entertainment & Promotions
Students choreograph the events that go into putting on an event at Lincoln High School in Southeast San Diego. The intern may be involved in event planning, setup, facility surveys and research, Guest Relations, game-day productions, event management, and special projects. Internship teaches students about the planning and execution of promotions and entertainment at our sporting events. The intern should be comfortable in front of large crowds and must be able to work most of their team’s home games, plus some office hours.