Event Specialist- Wedding IndustrySecret Ingredient Events - I Love Soca Elite Promotions
Communications & Marketing InternshipSex With Emily
Entertainment Marketing InternThe L.A. Office
Entry Level Assistant Manager, Customer ServiceMainstream Promotions
Social Media Marketing InternshipCGEM Talent
Egotastic Entertainment Studio Seeks Summer and School Year InternsEgotastic!
Video Assist / VTRdakdan entertainment
Travel Guide Staff (Part-Time/Paid)Bookmark This
Paragon 5 Ltd
las vegas boulevard
Las Vegas, NV
Posted: May 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionParagon 5 Ltd organizes various student trips and events on reasonable price. Our main purposes to provide enjoyable trips, where students can make new friends, socialize and discover new places together. We are expanding our business to the US, so that is why we are looking to recruit students from US universities.
• Opportunities to get professional experience within a successful international company
• Great possibility to improve your organizational skills
• Chance to get free entry ticket to sightseeing spots
• Learn about travel&tourism industry
• Ability to make international contacts and friends from all over the world
• Trips take place only at the weekends
• On the day of the trips you would be the group leader
• Organize trip pick-ups in the morning, which are based nearby your university (in your town/city) and end of the day the drop off point is also close to your university.
• Checking tickets of the passengers before departure
• Make sure all student are present on time and the bus departure on time
• Counting and accompanying the passengers
• Make sure all of the students return to the coach before leaving time
• Providing a friendly and professional service
• Ensure your guests safety
• No travel guide qualification required as all training will be provided
Requirements• Must be a full time university student
• Fun, enthusiastic and eager to entertain people with a passion for travel and adventure
• Excellent communication skills
• A sense of humor and willingness to become part of a growing team
• A big sense of adventure and a huge desire to have FUN!