COMMERCIAL, TELEVISION, FILM/ ONLINE DIGITAL CASTING INTERNCasting Frontier, Inc.
Fall 2014 Film Editing Internship For An Exclusive Web TV SeriesLaw Offices of Vinca Jarrett & Associates and FilmPro Finance
Talent Scout Needed For Childrens EntertainmentEpix Entertainment
Talent Relations Intern (Researcher)AMF Entertainment, Inc.
HIP HOP Company Time2Grind is accepting Fall InternsNI Marketing/ Time2Grind
Industry All Access
2449 golf rd Suite #17
DescriptionIndustry- All Access (IAA) is a full service entertainment consulting firm. IAA provides the necessary resources to help clients such as: entrepreneurs, entertainers, artists, actors, dancers, songwriters, comedians, musicians & singers develop and maintain a competitive edge in the highly evolving entertainment industry. IAA helps clients improve their profitability by developing and executing strategies to market and maintain their digital and physical portfolios better.
ResponsibilitiesThe student intern will shoot footage and assist in editing. The videographer will accomplish some of the technical tasks related to production and post-production. He or she will transport, set up, and operate equipment; and assist with staging, set preparation and dressing. The videographer will work closely with the creative director to execute the concept through to completion.
- Determines what camera equipment is necessary and obtains equipment
- Transports, sets up, and operates various production equipment including cameras, audio and video recorders, lighting equipment, props, and microphones for location and studio production
- Operates and maintains proper levels and calibration of cameras, audio and video recorders, and other production equipment
- Collects b-roll footage of campus as well as interviews
Requirements- Work in both a PC and MAC environment
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong communications skills – verbal, written and presentation.
- Intensely detailed oriented, possessing creative skills and ability to extract compelling elements from raw video footage
- Proficiency in usage of video production equipment with shooting HD video
- Possess exceptional composition, lighting and shooting skills
- Experience in all aspects of video, audio and post-production including camera operating, sound, lighting, set design and editing
- Proficiency in using digital audio recorders, audio mixers, wired and wireless mics.
- Proficient in, but not limited to, Adobe Premier, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities, able to function well in a fast paced environment, possess a “can do" attitude, be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently
- Willing and able to travel and work off hours, as needed