Administration/Social MediaKG Enterprises
The Rustic Events Team InternshipThe Rustic
Film Editing Intern Sought for Non-Profit Acting School in HollywoodNeon Venus Arts Inc
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Entertainment Business InternTeam Crowns
INTERN – Talent Management and EntertainmentSelect Management Group
Public Relations InternThe Wayne Bent Enterprise LLC
Accounting InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCamp Kaliva is looking for a Finance/Accounting Intern. The student filling this position will handle a wide range of important duties.
Responsibilities- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Work with the finance team and managers on yearly forecast efforts
- Manage the monthly tracking of our physical inventory
- Data entry
- Database management
- Perform Credit checks
Requirements- Demonstrate working knowledge of computer software packages, Apple and Xero.
- Understand finance and accounting principles and practices, financial markets, and banking
- Applicants should be Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Apple Software Systems and Xero