Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Artist Management InternBookmark This
846 S. Broadway
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 25 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description5 Streams is artist management firm that helps artists eliminate barriers to their next stream of income. Our roster of clients includes: comedians, musicians, writers, producers, and directors.
We're looking to an amazing intern who wants to learn the business from the ground up. You'll see what it takes to launch an independent musician, you'll learn how a screenplay turns into a show on TV, you'll understand what a producer actual does, and so much more. The position is based in Downtown Los Angeles, but there will be the opportunity to work remotely, as well.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Google Drive (e.g. Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Excellent interpersonal skills, Organization Skills, Project Management, Innovative Problem Solver, Google Drive
Preferred - Social Media Management