LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Assistant ManagersBookmark This
21515 Vanowen St.
Woodland Hills, CA
Posted: November 01 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUpper Echelon Music Group (UEMG) is located in Woodland Hills, CA & was established in March of 2014. The newly formed label plans to become the global music leader by obtaining strong market positions in recorded music, music publishing, and merchandising.
This is a part time paid internship that will turn into Full time. The Intern will help create and implement marketing campaigns to maximize the sales of music for the record label, artist, & online media platform.
The recorded music business discovers and develops recording artists and then markets and promotes their music across a wide array of formats and platforms. UEMG's music publishing company, Universal Music Publishing Group, discovers and develops songwriters, and owns and administers copyrights to musical compositions for use in recordings, public performances, and related uses, such as films and advertisements. UEMG’s merchandising company, sells artist and music branded products via multiple sales points including online, fashion retail, and live performances.
Responsibilities- Assist in developing and contributing to public relations and marketing activities
- Interact with internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities; and managing production activities
- Coordinate with news media as assigned, in development of appropriate news stories
- Maintain up-to-date customer and prospect records
Requirements- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.