Social Media and Events InternThreshold Entertainment
Animated Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Film DevelopmentThreshold Entertainment
Lighting TechnicianThe Indie Creative Network
Social Media ManagerThe Indie Creative Network
Production AssistantThe Indie Creative Network
Event CuratorThe Indie Creative Network
Celebrity Page TV Spring Internship 2017Celebrity Page
Bleu Magazine/Bombshell by Bleu-Online Beauty WriterBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: November 14 2016
Application Deadline: December 31, 2016
Position: 15 Part-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/01/17 — 04/01/17 (Flexible)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThis internship is for Bleu's women's publication Bombshell by Bleu. All applicants must be willing to contribute online content for both platforms; Bleu Magazine and Bombshell by Bleu.
This internships requires one to posses strong writing skills with a focus on new beauty trends, products, and how-to's. Experience in the beauty industry is preferred.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus