Web Editorial / Journalism InternAnnapolis Broadcast System
2017 Music Industry InternshipSwiftSongs LLC
AUDIO PRODUCER & RECORDING INTERN NEEDED ASAP (NOW) IN LANHAM MD.LYVA services
Intership for Talent Management and Production CompanyArtistic Endeavors
Office Assistant and Photobooth AttendantCWDJ ENTERTAINMENT & PHOTOBOOTHS
Literary Management Intern - Writ LargeWrit Large
Intern for Talent AgentSLA
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Brooklyn Playhouse now hiring film & media internsBookmark This
Rendezvous New York
Posted: January 26 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 6 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBrooklyn Playhouse is a production company and content distributor operating primarily in Williamsburg Brooklyn New York. We're looking for interns for our artist collective. Your job is mainly keeping in communication with our talent that work in film, fashion, music and new media.
This is an intern to permanent position opportunity.
ResponsibilitiesBrooklyn Playhouse will be securing loft office space in Williamsburg the summer of 2015. For now, our interns will be able to work from home, on the go, etc. Weekly meetings with partners and conference calls will be required. Weekly train cards will be provided. Responsibilities include:
- Keep in communication with clients (via email and phone), answering or referring inquiries.
- Conducting interviews
- Direct visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Microsoft Office Skills
SkillsRequired - Answering Telephones, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office, Administrative Organization, Conducting Interviews
Preferred - Fun Loving, Energetic team player