Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Business Development Manager and StaffBookmark This
Caraway Entertainment Agency LLC
816 Spring Garden Street, Suite C
Posted: February 27 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBusiness Development Manager Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships. Business Development Manager Job Duties:
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.