Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Entertainment Sales ReseachVisionary Licensing
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Elite Sports & Entertainment Management Agency
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: July 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHosted by the Veterans & Community Resource Center, the mission of this competition is rooted in President Obama’s declaration to bring an end to veteran homelessness.The mission of JamFest is to bring awareness to the plight of Veteran homelessness. JamFest is an annual one-day battle of the bands that takes place in Saint Petersburg, Florida. Twenty-five finalists will rock out for bragging right and a slice of $10,000.00. This fun and family-friendly event is expected to attract more than 1,000 people. JamFest also will be streamed live via the Internet.
The bands that compete live in JamFest: Battle of The Bands are selected through online voting platform. Bands audition to compete by submitting a music video. Every online voter is allowed to pick their first, second and third favorite bands, based on these audition videos.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education