Audio EditorThe Indie Creative Network
TV Producer's Personal AssistantPWM2
Creative Affairs Paid InternshipThe Jim Henson Company
Casting & Development Internship Winter and Spring 2017Bray Entertainment
Music festivalOrganic Smiles INC.
Talent Manager AsstTalent Management
Videographer NeededThe Septimius Group LLC
Seeking Social Media, Photography & PR Intern!Stand Up NY Labs
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
RIGHTEOUS TALENT LLC
Posted: April 17 2016
Company Location: Phillipsburg, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTalent agency looking for an experienced assistant to work remotely and handle the administrative duties of the company immediately. The ideal candidate will possess exemplary written and oral communication skills and phone demeanor. We are looking for a reliable, self-motivated, dedicated, and eager individual who is looking to gain a better understanding of working as a talent agent/manager. This intern position is ideal for those interested in the many facets of the entertainment industry. Intern must be a quick study for training.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
• Market and promote talent and/or company utilizing industry databases, social networks, and websites;
• Answer and direct high volume of phone calls and preparing written correspondences (including correspondence with casting
• Correspond with major production and casting offices;
• Submit talent to specific roles that fits their profile;
• Arrange meetings and auditions;
• Research projects;
• Act as a welcome representative to new talent and clients;
• Initiate calls to clients; relationships maintain contact with candidates; and
• Assist and monitor additional administrative tasks, as assigned by the agency owner.
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education or Graduated
• 1-2 years experience working as an assistant or in office management (within the entertainment industries preferred)
• Computer proficient and excellent writing skills required
• Ability to articulate professionally on the phone and make phone calls to industry professionals
• Knowledge of the entertainment industry a plus
• Prior experience working for a talent agency or talent management firm preferred, but not required
• Basic knowledge of the entertainment industry preferred
• Knowledge of Breakdown Services and Casting Networks preferred, but not required
• Sound business judgment and excellent problem solver
• Excellent at multi-tasking, outgoing and assertive personality
• Ability to handle pressure and fast-paced environment in a professional manner
• Flexibility and quick thinking are required
• Unpaid Internship. Company willing to work with candidate to obtain academic credit
• Commitment: Two months minimum.
• Interns may volunteer to work 10 - 20 hours max.