Executive AssistantFuture Fires Entertainment
Recording EngineerFuture Fires Entertainment
Marketing InternFuture Fires Entertainment
Festival University Intern at The ShedGingerbread Shed
Entertainment ReporterSarah Scoop, LLC
freelance writer / EditorPurple Power LLC.
FILM CREW NEEDEDgiacomuccipictures
ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERgiacomuccipictures
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc.
Posted: August 08 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
A.W.A.R.E. Multicomm, Inc. is a multifaceted developing and innovative company that partners with other businesses, corporations, associations and individuals to transform lives. A.W.A.R.E. stands for Allied Warriors Aiming for Revolutionary Evolution reaching individuals through multiple components of life. Those components include T.V, Radio, Outreach Community Activities, Workshops, Webinars, Seminars and Retreats. At the present time, we are collaborating with a multimedia production company, Jerido Productions.
We desire a responsible and mature individual who has some knowledge or ability to obtain resources for content on mental, emotional and physical health. The intern will be responsible for researching potential client accounts and completing any necessary paperwork and communication to ensure client accounts are secured. Willing to work closely with Direct Supervisor via text, phone, email and weekly face to face meetings. Face to face meetings are optional if virtual position is requested. This person must be flexible and willing to commit to completing all projects assigned as well as learning and understanding all facets of the business. Thank you for your willingness to join us!
We are located at 5471 Memorial Dr. Stone Mountain, Ga 30083. Our phone number is 470-206-8205. However, this is a potential virtual position. Join us on this journey to positively impact the lives of others. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education