Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
James Anthony McBride Records LLC
Posted: June 02 2015
Company Location: Novato, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ.A.M. Records is a Bay Area based independent record label for a select group of Bay Area based bands/ artists. J.A.M. Records has adopted the business philosophy that for long term sustainable growth it will be more successful for the label to sign up just a few bands/ artists and promote them equally than to sign up a bunch and hope one is a commercial success, enough to float the rest of the bands. This approach is quite appealing to a few bands/ artists. It provides the bands/ artists with the intimate and specialized focus of the label. The bands/ artists recognizes the fact that this label will be working hard to promote just a few bands/ artists, and that they will not be lost in the shuffle
J.A.M. Records is a start-up organization that has been founded as an California based L.L.C. The founder is James McBride. The company was founded in April 2015.The company has been founded and is primarily owned by James A McBride. James, has invested personal funds in the business and will seek additional investment money from friends and family.
James Anthony McBride Records, a State of California Independent Record Label, spotlights unconventional music, merchandise and entertainment typically overshadowed by mainstream ideologies. It speaks to the shared experiences of Generation Y and The Urban Trendsetter. It provides fair compensation to its employees, a fair return to its owners, and a fair royalty to its artists.
J.A.M. Records exists as a locally based independent record label whose mission is to promote local music groups, increasing live appearances and record sales. J.A.M. Records has been established to promote its bands and at the same time make a fair profit.
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education