Branded video host (female)Cre8t2 Branding Agency
Panoramic Photographer (Part-Time) (Odessa, TX)MIAMI PHOTOGRAPHER - CLOSED
Social Media ProducerMad Misfit
Coleman Creative Agency looking for InternsColeman Creative Agency
INTERNS NEEDED "RADIO STATION IN ATLANTA"Jamz 101.5 HD2
Manuel Artime Theater InternshipCity of Miami
Entertainment Editor's assistant (Fall Semester internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Administrative InternAtlanta Caribbean Carnival
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
7513 Connelley Drive, Suite K
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFor more than 30 years, Absolute Entertainment has been exceeding the expectations of the Mid-Atlantic area with unrivaled social, corporate and private reception entertainment. With a full sound studio offering the most up to date technology, no other DJ company in DC, Baltimore, or elsewhere in Maryland can offer you a more professional, seamless, or delightful event experience.
In addition to our unparalleled DJ services, we also offer lighting, attractions, impersonators, theme equipment and so much more. Every customer receives two complete, in-studio consultations so that we can help you make sure that your event surpasses your all of your expectations. We invite you to browse our website and then give us a call. We want to bring you to our own offices and out of this world sound studio to show you why Absolute Entertainment is your best choice for DC, Baltimore, and Maryland DJ services!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education