Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Game tester and content creatorJoshua Krafchin
Marketing InternBawn, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bawn, Inc
Business Development / Sales InternBookmark This
Posted: September 08 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGinaki Inc is an events planning company, for Ga and Fl, specializing in entertainment related areas including fashion shows and more. A Business Development / Sales Intern is needed in order to reach out to possible new and old clients as well as creating and maintaining a great sales pitch and being aware and able to sale all the companies services offered. (Position is commission based)
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- This position is a virtual position mostly done online
- Position is commission based and quotas are expected to be met