Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Business Development / Sales / Marketing InternBookmark This
Mind of Who Productions, LLC
350 west broadway
New York, NY
Posted: May 11 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIsaac H.W. Joseph is a up and coming Actor and Model in NYC merging his current two businesses under one umbrella as an entertainer. Across the board isaac's mission is to build a better culture on health, wellness, creativity.
We are looking for innovative triple threat intern AKA "SUPERINTERN" you should have a unconventional understanding of business, sales and marketing. You will have many chances to be in leadership roles working directly with the team or clients. We are creating a new team, and need some fresh thinkers and executors. Someone that's going to hit the ground running. You will be required to have three company's, brands or business your are interested in pitching our services to. We want to see your approach, your style what makes you good at what you do! We are look bring Interns in ASAP.
You will be working with all these Brands
Mind of Who Productions
Mind of Who is a Brooklyn based film production company useing Art and Creativity to provoke thought and inspire viewers. We hope to build a strong community based in Art. Leading all those involved to a path of innovation and questioning...
BROOKLYN BASED HOLISTIC, HEALTH & WELLNESS CENTER IN NEW YORK. OUR PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICE IS DEDICATED TO YOUR OVERALL DEVELOPMENT. WITH A HOLISTIC APPROACH WE WILL PERMANENTLY TRANSCEND YOUR PHYSICAL APPEARANCE AS WELL AS YOUR LIFE.
ACA BRANDING: http://www.acaunited.com/
FB | instagram | Twitter | @isaachwjoseph @the29now @Mindofwho
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Deep understanding of the film industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to pitch and write a proposal
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Creativity is a must
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Ability to use and manage google apps such as (Google Drive, google docs, Google calendar)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
SkillsRequired - Sales, Marketing, Business, Creative, Creative Concept Design
Preferred - B2B Marketing Strategy