Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Business/Marketing InternBookmark This
8820 Wilshire Blvd
Beverly Hills, CA
Posted: October 27 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMachine Shop is an entertainment think tank and creative studio, in partnership with a Grammy-winning rock band. Leveraging our strong ties in the music and entertainment industry, we focus on the business aspect of entertainment. Our current focus on is on the growing start-up industry and helping companies build a bridge to entertainment. We are looking to hire a team of interns for our company to work on-site in our offices in Beverly Hills. Hours are flexible but one day a week minimum is required.
The ideal candidate is highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, and a creative oriented leader with a strong aptitude for business strategy. This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of the business of entertainment. An interest in start-up tech is a PLUS, although we are interested in interns with a variety of talents.
ResponsibilitiesA candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
• Research current market trends, particularly in the tech industry
• Come up with new strategic partnership ideas
• Perform research analysis of marketing and consumer data
• Prepare presentations in PowerPoint or other similar platforms
• Provide support to company social media efforts (expertise not required, but a benefit)
Requirements• Undergraduate student looking to work in the Los Angeles area
• Majoring in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Communications, or any relevant creative or business field
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient Microsoft Office skills will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. PowerPoint and Excel skills are a bonus.