Proactive Publicity InternON
Film Industry InternBerger Bros Entertainment
Actress and ActorSRM Graphics and Printing
Live Concert Photographer & VideographerFool House Band
Office InternAviation Partners
Production Company InternEvamere Entertainment
Acting Agent/Coordinator-Intern-- Sky's The Limit, EntSky's The Limit Entertainment
Web Design Intern - Sky's The Limit, EntSky's The Limit Entertainment
Camera Assistant / Assistant Video Editor -Bookmark This
The Manigault Company
Posted: January 03 2016
Company Location: Baltimore, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Paid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are seeking reliable, mature, focused and enthusiastic interns for 8 or more hours per week for some of the following tasks:
• Camera Assistant | Various Clients
Assist cinematographer(s) with shoots using DSLR equipment on documentary style work. Second camera, jib operator and/or sound recording work will be available on case by case basis.
• Editor Assistant | Various Clients
Assist editor(s) with preparing video projects. You will learn a valuable, fast and efficient system of editing artist profiles, and news stories. You will then apply this system to one or more videos that you can edit in-house and use on your reel or portfolio site.
• Social Media Videos|
Produce and edit engaging 15 second Instagram videos for various clients.
• Project Mentor | Your Project
You will be mentored through the process of your own project using the available staff and editing tools of The Manigault Company (pending work schedule). Documentary shorts are preferred.
Perks / Compensation:
- Growing personal portfolio/ clips for reel
- Learn fast and efficient workflows
- Experience in a variety shooting environments
- Mentorship on your project
- Letter of recommendation and proof of internship credit for school
- Shooting and editing experience required.
- The ideal candidates will be pursuing a film or journalism degree, but other creative disciplines are welcome.
- Must be self-motivated and have good time management skills.
- A dedicated work ethic and an eagerness to learn from and work with others.
- Must live in DMV area.
More about The Manigault Company - www.davidmanigault.com
To apply please send two items:
(1) A cover letter that must include:
(a) - Information about the AMOUNT OF HOURS required from your school to receive credit.
(b) - Confirmation that you will be LIVING IN THE DMV AREA during this time period.
(c) - LINKS OF THE BEST EXAMPLES of your video work, with a description of your role on the project and what editing software and/or camera you used. (eg . Camera person using Canon 7D, Editor using FCP7, etc.) ---- These links are very important!!! ----- documentary examples are prefered.
(2) Your LinkedIn profile and/or resume.