Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (Philadelphia)GoBelieve Culture
Music Managment & Public Relations Interns (New York)GoBelieve Culture
NY Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Phila. Buisness/Marketing InternsGoBelieve Culture
Asst Editor / Video ProducerRound Seven
Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Celebrity Social Media & Community Management InternBookmark This
921 Media, Inc.
Posted: December 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe're an ad agency looking for a social media intern for a national celebrity client. This client has a large social media following and we are expanding them into new networks. They receive over 100k visitors to their website and we are seeking someone that build a high level devotion to the celebrity. We are seeking someone who is very high energy, stays current on events and trends and can identify audience interests to assist with marketing efforts. You must have experience with developing and marketing celebrity fan pages and have a track record of demonstrated understanding of social audiences. You don't have to have experience with celebrities, but have a background with social marketing. We are looking for someone that can eventually work with us full time and be able to handle a fast paced environment.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
Requirements- Provide links to 1-3 social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment