Intern for In home Talent AgentLove My Neighbor Foundation
Ardmore Music Hall InternArdmore Music Hall
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyClear Talent Group
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNKingston5 Productions
GRAPHIC DESIGNER - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
WEB & SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT - Arts & Entertainment CompanyCoxy USA Inc.
Event Planning & DesignCouture Concepts NY
Country Music Entertainment Editor's assistant (internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Community Management InternBookmark This
240 Kent Ave
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKaliva is seeking for a Community Management Intern that is interested in real-world activities involving arts, music, events and community. The Community Management Intern will handle all information relevant to communication between the management team and the community members. The Community Manager Intern will be the face of Kaliva with our members, managing communications in both directions. This tech-savvy intern is responsible for all communications, PR, social media, events, content creation, among other tasks.
Responsibilities- Utilizes social media to engage with a community of fans/followers online
- Coordinates online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Demonstrates interest in social media and how media and communication strategies can continuously engage the online community
- Content creation - writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communication materials, and materials for social media channels
- Social media marketing - creating, managing and growing Camp Kaliva's presence through blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other strategically relevant online properties
- Events and event planning - attending industry events in New York and planning meetups for our community
- Public Relations - managing incoming data media requests and building relationships with industry journalists; creating, executing and measuring media campaigns
- Customer relations - the Community Management Intern is responsible for customer support - answering questions however they come in (phone, email, social media, etc.) and managing any online feedback forums
- Communications/Marketing Strategy - the Community Management Intern is responsible for crafting the initial proposal for creating strategic marketing/communications plans and proposals to provide direction for Kaliva's public-facing communications
- Analytics - Using Analytics Softwares (i.e. Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics, Instagram Analytics, et al.) and other measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new initiatives
- Business Development - a Community Management Intern is responsible for organization development and promotional sales
Requirements- Social networking profiles to demonstrate interest and knowledge
- Possesses skills in writing, presentation, interpersonal relations, and customer management
- Performs well in environment that values creativity, flexibility, and variety
- Exhibits personal qualities, such as open-mindedness, enthusiasm, and adaptability
- Prefers challenges, fast pace, new ideas, future focus, and unstructured environment