Spring InternBass/Schuler Entertainment
Social Media / Marketing InternAMF Entertainment
Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Coub Video Journalism InternBookmark This
99 Canal St
New York, NY
Posted: October 29 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAt Coub we’re always looking for burgeoning talent! Whether it be a captivating content creator or someone with a passion and careful editing eye, we’re constantly engaged in finding creatives who fit the bill. As the worlds leading video remixing platform we strive to take unique routes to rethink and reuse content for a better internet.
Coub’s video journalism internship program provides approved applicants a chance of working in a growing company with more than 50 million active users. Acting partially as an editorial technology company and a content publishing house, interns will have the opportunity to see their work featured in pieces promoted on major web outlet’s like Vox Media, Cheezburger, SpinMedia and more.
The Coub internship requires a minimum of 10 hours a week and includes a Food & Travel stipend.
ResponsibilitiesInterns daily activities will be based on their individual strengths and range from content creation to marketing strategy and everything in between for a well rounded experience. Intern responsibilities include:
• Creating dailies from immediate moments in pop culture.
• Reactive content creation.
• Weekly blogging.
• Working with our content partners to create engaging Coubs for their audiences.
• Researching assigned projects.
• Crafting and brainstorming content ideas
• Beta testing new on-site & app features
+ much more
RequirementsThe attributes of an ideal Coub intern include:
• A love for New York
• The ability both work within a team environment and completely autonomously.
• A passion for all things visual
• Enthusiasm for specific forms of visual media (Art, Sports, Pop Culture, News, etc)
• Familiarity with video editing
• A self-editing eye
• Being a calculated risk taker.
• Punctuality in all things.
• Respectful and responsive.
• Acumen for social networking mediums.