Event PlannerMogul Mommies Inc.
Editorial / Journalism InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Social Media & Community Management InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Public Relations InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Business Development / Sales InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Game tester and content creatorJoshua Krafchin
Marketing InternBawn, Inc
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bawn, Inc
Dance Studio ReceptionistBookmark This
285 N. Route 303
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSurge Studio primarily teaches dance classes, ranging from Hip-Hop, Contemporary, Jazz, Ballet, Acro, and so much more. We have classes geared for youth students aged 3-18 as well as adult classes (18+). Surge also offers occasional workshops and series classes in yoga, fitness, and graffiti art as well as birthday parties, private instruction and more. We do a lot! At this time, we are looking for someone interested in being a receptionist. We are primarily looking for a college student interested in community service, or looking to gain experience in a dance studio setting.
* Answering/Returning phone calls
* Tidying up waiting area
* Registering youth and adult students when they enter the studio or via the phone
* Help manage studio calendar
* Greet clients who walk in the door/Be able to give information about Surge Studio's classes, other offers, events, and overall philosophy
* Friendly, "people person", outgoing, and professional
* We sign off for community service that you need
* You are welcome to take any of our adult weekly classes for free
RequirementsHours needed (You do not need to be available for ALL of the hours listed):
*Emailing us at email@example.com
* Send resume
* Setting up an interview at the studio
Start Date: September 12th
Training Date: September 7th