Administrative Office InternStreet Food Cinema
Talent Agency Intern needed for Unconventional AgentThe Wayne Agency
Marketing, Operating and Social MediaCie Scott, PHD
Television Production & Radio BroadcastingHigh Profile Prod.
Graphic Design/ Photo editingChippendales
Production Company InternshipPaceline Pictures
Film Festival Social Media Manager InternFMG inc.
Part Time Paid Internship at Indie Music LabelRed Bull Records
Digital Intern - Los Angeles Talent AgencyBookmark This
Clear Talent Group
10950 Ventura Blvd
Studio City, CA
Posted: October 26 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCTG Digital (Los Angeles) is currently accepting intern applicants. Seeking an energetic, self-sufficient, focused individual to support creators who sit at the intersection of talent and digital content. The Digital Intern will gain experience helping the Director with all aspects of the department.
– Social Media research & audits
– Helping identify social trends
– Maintain department calendar and call log
– Return and handle calls on as needed basis
– Influencer identification and outreach
– Communicate with internal and external clients
– Researching and mining information for targeted outreach to brands and marketers
RequirementsSkills & Talents should include:
– Fluency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Or the OSX Equivalents
– Clear communication skills
– Understanding of the digital content & influencer landscape
– Majoring in Marketing, Film, PR or Business
SkillsRequired - Social Media, Facebook, Digital Marketing, Content Management, Twitter, YouTube, Content Marketing, Social Media Advertising, Content Creation, Digital Communication
Preferred - Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Software