Intern to assist Hollywood ActressHigher Bloom
Seeking intern in the entertainment industryDigz Media Group
Entertainment Editor's assistant (Fall Semester internship) - School Credit ONLYNashvilleCountryClub.com
Marketing InternCHIPPENDALES USA
Film / Videography Internship w/ Told MediaTold Media
Paid A&R InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)The Bailey Agency
Field Audio Engineer (Sound Mixer / Boom Operator)- Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Monarch Motion & Media LLC
Editorial / Blogging Internship (Fashion/Lifestyle/Entertainment)Bookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCGEM Talent is a Los Angeles Talent Management firm representing, booking, and publishing stars in the entertainment industry. For six years, we’ve launched modeling campaigns globally, worked with your favorite celebrity and television brands, and created the careers of aspiring talent nationwide. CGEM Talent is expanding into Fashion & Style, with a new style division called CGEM Style www.cgemstyle.com.
We’re now looking for 15 bloggers and editorial writers to work with us under CGEM Style.
Responsibilities• Develop new material and blog post through cgemstyle.com.
• Promote your individual post using the CGEM LLC / CGEM Style social media channels.
• Review post on the CGEM/Style website for typos and formatting.
• Handle inquiries sent through the CGEM/Style Website contact form.
• Moderate and monitor comment section for inappropriate/non-related contributions.
• Accurately research and source images online including it's proper credit.
Requirements• Between the ages of 17 and 30 years of age.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and drafting new post.
• Blogging experience a plus!
• Must show initiative, creativity, and ability to work independently.
• Some experience working with mail chimp (newsletter campaign) , and Wordpress.
• Some social media experience using Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
SkillsRequired - English, Blogging, Writing
Preferred - Fashion, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram