ASSISTANT PRODUCTION MANAGERDittrichcompany.ltd
Special Events InternshipLEP
Interns for Non-profit arts org - Research/WritingeyeBLINK
Creative Assistant (Internship) (FILM/TV) (P/T) ($11/hr)The Third Cartel
Brand ManagerBeFreeorDie ENT
Financial AdvisorBeFreeorDie ENT
Editorial / Blogging Internship (Fashion/Lifestyle/Entertainment)Bookmark This
Posted: October 11 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCGEM Talent is a Los Angeles Talent Management firm representing, booking, and publishing stars in the entertainment industry. For six years, we’ve launched modeling campaigns globally, worked with your favorite celebrity and television brands, and created the careers of aspiring talent nationwide. CGEM Talent is expanding into Fashion & Style, with a new style division called CGEM Style www.cgemstyle.com.
We’re now looking for 15 bloggers and editorial writers to work with us under CGEM Style.
Responsibilities• Develop new material and blog post through cgemstyle.com.
• Promote your individual post using the CGEM LLC / CGEM Style social media channels.
• Review post on the CGEM/Style website for typos and formatting.
• Handle inquiries sent through the CGEM/Style Website contact form.
• Moderate and monitor comment section for inappropriate/non-related contributions.
• Accurately research and source images online including it's proper credit.
Requirements• Between the ages of 17 and 30 years of age.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and drafting new post.
• Blogging experience a plus!
• Must show initiative, creativity, and ability to work independently.
• Some experience working with mail chimp (newsletter campaign) , and Wordpress.
• Some social media experience using Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
SkillsRequired - English, Blogging, Writing
Preferred - Fashion, WordPress, Twitter, Instagram