Fall 2017 - Warner Theatre - VIP Premium Seats InternLive Nation - Warner Theatre
Intern/ Personal AssistantHarris Pllc
Marketing InternshipSociety Falls
Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Human Resources InternHouse Of Starz
Graphic Design InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism Intern for a leading Entertainment CompanyBookmark This
World Woman Foundation
Posted: February 08 2016
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an award-winning Media company located in Westwood searching for a talented Journalism student to join our team! If you are creative, detail- oriented, work well with others, meet tight deadlines and take pride in your work, WE WANT YOU! The company is launching its online news channel this is an unique opportunity for students to work in the core team as Staff Reporters and engage in exciting assignments from interviewing, attending red carper events as well as writing feature articles. You will gain experience in editing as well.This internship starts asap.
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance