Intern/ Personal AssistantHarris Pllc
Marketing InternshipSociety Falls
Office InternHouse Of Starz
IT/Computer Systems InternHouse Of Starz
Human Resources InternHouse Of Starz
Graphic Design InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse Of Starz
Public Relations InternHouse Of Starz
Editorial / Journalism InternBookmark This
Madd Money Entertainment Group
Posted: January 08 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionMadd Money Entertainment is seeking intern writers that is focusing on a degree in Journalism because we will be launching a physical magazine entitled "I Am Entertainment" that will cover major and independent artists, musicians, models, djs, comedians, dancers, actors, actresses, etc. To interview them and make their story become a reality for people to be interested to read. Come join a positive movement and grow with the magazine to make it a huge success..
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus